Dr. Ranjie Singh
Powerful Self-Healing Techniques: These techniques will help reactivate and harmonize your pineal gland (Third Eye) to increase its melatonin output to reduce the risk of Cancer and various other ailments. Use the power of your brain & mind to optimize your health and longevity.
In this presentation attendees will learn several powerful easy-to-learn and quick techniques to create positive health producing effects for: high blood pressure, insomnia and cancer, and more peaceful states of consciousness.
- Complementary medicine approach NOT alternative
- Not only will these techniques demonstrate and validate the mind-body connection, but you will also learn how these self-healing techniques can take you to higher more positive states of consciousness for optimal health and well - being; physically, psychologically, and spiritually
Several persons successfully using these techniques have reported:
- Experiencing the "Divine" - deep and intense sacredness, respect and reverence for the Universal Cosmic Mind - peace and compassion/revelation
- Profound-Cosmic Attunement-> happiness
- Illumination/new direction in life, thirst to fulfill their mission in life - a very indescribable transformative experience
Dr. Ranjie N. Singh
Dr. Ranjie N. Singh (PhD Distinction) is a Research Scientist, Lecturer, and Author of the book Self-Healing: Powerful Techniques. Also a past Professor in Consciousness studies at King’s University College (Western University), London Ontario, Canada. He is also the CEO of the Medtech group of companies including 7D and has developed several unique Workplace and Home Wellness Programs and Health Optimization Personal Programs (H.O.P.P.). He has studied extensively in the areas of Neuroscience, Creativity Studies, Mind-body Medicine, Psychology, Yoga, Consciousness and Spirituality Studies, Mysticism, Stress Management, Biofeedback, and Hypnosis.
His self-healing techniques are currently being used in the Vancouver BC Cancer Centre for dealing with Insomnia and a larger study is currently underway for possibly larger scale use in health care settings.
He has developed and scientifically validated, a brain/mind technique to stimulate the pineal gland, in one’s brain, which produces the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is now known to be the cancer arresting, sleep inducing (anti-insomnia), longevity-enhancing hormone. This technique also induces higher states of consciousness. These techniques will be discussed in his June 4, 2012 presentation.
NB: A similar “meditative” type study was done at the University of Massachusetts where, another group of Scientists, concluded that certain meditative techniques can have health producing effects for breast and prostate cancer. Thus the pineal gland may also be “Psychosensitive” – sensitive to our thoughts and psychological state.